Yantras are visual picture tools, (Mandalas) that serve as symbolic compositions of the energy pattern of a deity. They have been passed down by the accent rishis who have seen these patterns in their exalted consciousness.
They can be used to focus upon and attract the benign influences that flow from the representative of deity. Scientifically every atom has an electromagnetic resonance, and may different patterned signatures depending on its interaction with the other forces.
So it is with the representative qualities of different deities that represent the one God, Goddess or Creative Cosmic Intelligence. A yantra is a visual pattern of resonance is effectuated by the respect and attention of the practitioner. This “shape energy” or “form energy” emits a very specific frequency or energy pattern. The rishis devised mantras that when properly intoned activate creative forces to produce the desired result. Whereas Yantras are another means of tuning into the subtle or divine forces, this is best done with the interiorization of the mind. The observer’s consciousness, sincerity and concentration can attract the blessings of the intermediary angels, saints, deities that assist God by helping to amplify their inner communion. Yantra as a form or aide to mediation practice is supreme.
- First empty the mind and purify body, even if only with the energetic thought to do so.
- Be in a positive frame of spirit.
- Adopt a comfortable seated posture.
- Situate yourself so that you are facing East or North and at eye level with the center of the Yantra.
- Look into the center of the Yantra, blink as little as possible; it is not necessary to focus on the details of the Yantra, fix your gaze at the center and observe the whole Yantra at once.
- Maintain a state of devotional longing for experiencing the beatific energies and blessings of Sri Kali.
- While looking into the Yantra with focused attention, chant the following 21 times:
“Om Kareeng Kalekaye Namah, Om Kapalingaye Namah”
A call for fulfillment of desires, wealth, comforts of life……..
All Love राम राम राम